HMLYN Insulated Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the HMLYN Insulated Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
The relaxed-fit, parka-length HMLYN Insulated Parka was inspired by gear worn on "roof of the world". Featuring 100%-recycled insulation, it has the features you need in the cold, but it also has a whole lot of street style to go with it.
*Icon - Not eligible for Healthcare Worker or First Responder discounts.
- Secure-zip welt pockets on chest
- 20D recycled nylon fabric
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Stormflap with hook-and-loop closure covers the center front zip
- Top-entry pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- 100% recycled polyester insulation
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Interior secure-zip pocket
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Adjustable cuff tabs with hook-and-loop closure
- Relaxed/unisex fit
- Avg Weight:
- 1260 g (2 lb 12.45 oz)
- 350 g 100% recycled polyester
- 20D 350 g/m² 100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- yoke and sleeves:
- 70D x 160D 300 g/m² WindWall®—100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Center Back: