notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S APEX STORM PEAK TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 20, 2018 7:20:38 PM EDT
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a water-resistant, breathable shell with a soft-shell liner jacket
- [Outer] Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Water-resistant, breathable, fully seam sealed
- 100% windproof fabric: wind permeability rated at 0 CFM
- Four-way stretch soft shell adds mobility
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible hood
- Dual secure-zip chest pockets
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap powder skirt
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- [Liner] highly wind resistant: air permeability rated at less than 20 CFM
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1660 g (58.55 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 30"; Liner: 27.5"
- 340 g/m² WindWall®—97% polyester, 3% elastane soft shell
- 280 g/m² 100% polyester bonded soft shell
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
For unparalleled versatility on the trails this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a textured waterproof lined shell with a zip-out midweight hardface fleece for customizable insulation. Wear both jackets together in cold wet conditions or wear them separately as weather permits. ...
Dial in your winter protection with a 3-in-1 jacket system that provides customized levels of coverage for protection from prolonged exposure to water and wind just pair the waterproof DryVent™ shell with the zip-in windproof stretch soft-shell jacket.
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.
For on-mountain versatility and customized weather protection this alpine-specific jacket system pairs a waterproof streamlined shell with a reversible zip-in insulated (100 g) liner. The warm liner jacket can be removed during spring skiing conditions or worn as a standalone ...