notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S APEX STORM PEAK TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 19, 2018 10:57:26 AM EST
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a water-resistant, breathable shell with a soft-shell liner jacket
- [Outer] Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Water-resistant, breathable, fully seam sealed
- 100% windproof fabric: wind permeability rated at 0 CFM
- Four-way stretch soft shell adds mobility
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible hood
- Dual secure-zip chest pockets
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap powder skirt
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- [Liner] highly wind resistant: air permeability rated at less than 20 CFM
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1660 g (58.55 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 30"; Liner: 27.5"
- 340 g/m² WindWall®—97% polyester, 3% elastane soft shell
- 280 g/m² 100% polyester bonded soft shell
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
"If it's cold and it's time to drop the clutch this is the jacket. Water-resistant breathable stretchy and ready to rock."-Cedar Wright The North Face® Athlete Rock Climber. For windy cold weather activities this coveted soft shell keeps you warm ...
For unparalleled versatility on the trails this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a textured waterproof lined shell with a zip-out midweight hardface fleece for customizable insulation. Wear both jackets together in cold wet conditions or wear them separately as weather permits. ...