MEN'S ALTIER DOWN TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S ALTIER DOWN TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,600 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 22, 2019 3:47:42 AM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- Weatherproof three-in-one jacket with 550 fill down insulation
- Standard Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip chest pocket
- Low-profile reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Pit-zip venting for added breathability
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner] 550 fill goose down
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Low-profile reverse-coil center front and hand pocket zips
- Avg Weight:
- 1000 g (35.27 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 111 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro dobby with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 70D 63 g/m² 100% polyester
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% nylon with DWR (Durable water repellent) finish
- Inner insulation:
- 550 fill goose down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Get the versatile coverage you need this ski season with a customizable three-in-one jacket system that prepares you for unpredictable conditions. This water-resistant and windproof jacket is now lighter without sacrificing its protective qualities breathable performance and on-hill features. If ...
When the mercury drops you’ll be ready in this DryVent™ 2L hard shell that has a Heatseeker™-insulated inner jacket for all the warmth you could wish for. Wear these high-performance ski jackets together or separately as the season progresses. The ...
The iconic Denali returns as an anorak constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana ...