MEN’S INITIATOR THERMOBALL™ TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S INITIATOR THERMOBALL™ TRICLIMATE® JACKET in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,290 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 22, 2016 3:31:30 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket system pairs a waterproof shell with a PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulated liner jacket
- [Outer] Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible hood
- Dual chest flap pockets
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Underarm vents
- Internal media-security pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap, snap-down stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- [Inner] PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ liner jacket insulates in wet, cold conditions
- Avg Weight:
- 1373.5 g (48.45 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 31"; Liner: 29"
- 160D 139 g/m² DryVent® 2L—100% nylon with mechanical stretch
- 80D 172 g/m² 100% polyester
- 11 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
For technical layering at its best this highly breathable insulated hybrid backcountry jacket is specifically designed to be layered under our Steep Series jackets. The durable exterior has four-way stretch at the shoulders and underarms for improved freedom of movement ...
Battle dropping temperatures on the slopes with a 550-fill down insulated hooded jacket for reliable warmth without weight in cold conditions. The durable ripstop exterior has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light snowfall.