MEN’S IMMACULATOR PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S IMMACULATOR PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 3, 2016 4:34:12 AM EST
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Lightweight, incredibly warm 800 fill down parka
- Alpine fit
- 800 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Fixed, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks
- Zip hand pockets
- Harness- and pack-friendly pocket placement
- Internal chest pocket
- Internal mesh stowpocket on left inside chest
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at front zip
- Avg Weight:
- 720 g (25.4 oz)
- Center Back:
- 20D 46 g/m² 56% nylon, 44% polyester ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Give winter everything you've got in your arsenal with this 3-in-1 jacket system that pairs a rugged Gore-Tex exterior jacket with a zip-out 550-fill goose down interior jacket for pinnacle warmth and waterproof protection. The down-insulated jacket is crafted with ...
Be ready for conditions to change on a dime during all-day outdoor exploration with this 3-in-1 layering system that pairs an ultralight stretch shell jacket with a zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ jacket that's crafted with lightly insulated PrimaLoft® sleeves. Wear these ...
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.
Battle dropping temperatures on the slopes with a 550-fill down insulated hooded jacket for reliable warmth without weight in cold conditions. The durable ripstop exterior has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light snowfall.