Men's HMLYN Down Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's HMLYN Down Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
The Himalayan Down Jacket, a fixture on Everest expeditions, was the inspiration for the HMLYN Down Parka. We've taken that fully featured High Alpine icon and brought it down to street-level without sacrificing style or performance.
*Icon - Not eligible for Healthcare Worker or First Responder discounts.
- Stormflap with hook-and-loop closure covers the center front zip
- Interior secure-zip pocket
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Nylon ripstop fabric
- Top-entry pockets with zip closure
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Relaxed fit
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- 550 fill down
- Center Back:
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- yoke, sleeve panels and cuffs:
- 70D x 160D 110 g/m² WindWall®—100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Avg Weight:
- 1330 g (2 lb 14.91 oz)
- 50D x 50D 73 g/m² WindWall®—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- hoodie and body below yoke:
- 40D x 40D 57 g/m² 100% nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish