MEN'S HIMALAYAN PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S HIMALAYAN PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 6,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 14, 2019 6:46:48 AM EDT
Designed for Climbing
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Extra-long, two-way center front double zip with full-length draft tube
- Coated with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish for added weather repellency
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Two enormous chest drop pockets with external or internal access
- Tough grip zones on shoulders and hips keep pack in place
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Avg Weight:
- 1490 g (3 lbs 2 oz)
- Center Back:
- body: 40D 74 g/m² (1.65 oz/yd²) GORE WINDSTOPPER® Active - 100% nylon ripstop
- lining: 50D 61 g/m² 100% polyester
- Down insulation: 800 fill goose down in main body and sleeves; 700 fill goose down in back panel and lower shoulders; all down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic insulation: 80 g/m² PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in shoulder panel, stormflap, pocket flap and cuff
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Summit Series™ represents the pinnacle of outdoor product technology, design innovation and athlete testing. We design this collection to keep our athletes warm, dry and safe in extreme environments and engineer product based on their feedback in the field. This collaboration results in the strongest, lightest gear available that’s built for summit success.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
When the mercury drops you’ll be ready in this DryVent™ 2L hard shell that has a Heatseeker™-insulated inner jacket for all the warmth you could wish for. Wear these high-performance ski jackets together or separately as the season progresses. The ...
The iconic Denali returns as an anorak constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana ...