notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S HIMALAYAN PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 6,400 PeakPoints with this product
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Extra-long, two-way center front double zip with full-length draft tube
- Coated with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish for added weather repellency
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Two enormous chest drop pockets with external or internal access
- Tough grip zones on shoulders and hips keep pack in place
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Avg Weight:
- 1490 g (3 lbs 2 oz)
- Center Back:
- body: 30D 56 g/m² (1.65 oz/yd²) Pertex® Endurance—100% nylon ripstop
- abrasion: 40D 100 g/m² (2.95 oz/yd²) HyVent® Alpha 2L— 100% nylon faille weave
- Down insulation: 800 fill goose down in main body and sleeves; 700 fill goose down in back panel and lower shoulders; all down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic insulation: 80 g/m² PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in shoulder panel, stormflap, pocket flap and cuff
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash