Click For Fullscreen
MEN'S HIMALAYAN PANT
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S HIMALAYAN PANT in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
The premier pant for climbing 8,000-meter peaks, the Himalayan Pant is a necessity for athletes aiming for top of the world. Top-quality 800-fill down keeps elite alpinists protected during ascents well-above the freezing zone. These technically innovative pants are now warmer, lighter and even more durable for 2013 with Pertex® Endurance and mapped with HyVent Alpha 2L in high-abrasion areas.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Expedition fit
- Technically innovative, insulated pants are now warmer, lighter and even more durable
- Remote expedition
- 800 fill Hungarian goose down upper; 700 fill in lower body for compression resistance
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Stretch upper bib with low-profile adjustable suspenders and zippered Napoleon pocket
- Lower leg is insulated with Climashield® synthetic insulation for warmth when compressed by over-boot gaiter
- Large drop-seat zip with draft tube construction keeps the cold out
- Abundant reflectivity for safety on alpine starts and in vicious weather
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- body: 30D 56 g/m² (1.65 oz/yd²) Pertex® Endurance—100% nylon ripstop
- abrasion: 40D 100 g/m² (2.95 oz/yd²) HyVent® Alpha 2L— 100% nylon faille weave
- Avg Weight:
- 930 g (32.8 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty