MEN'S HIMALAYAN PANT
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S HIMALAYAN PANT in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 5,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 22, 2019 10:02:03 AM EST
Designed for Snowboarding
Designed for Climbing
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth, while 700 fill goose down in lower legs provides compression resistance
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- 100% windproof fabric with added weather protection at knees, kickpatches and seat
- Soft, stretchy bib with adjustable suspenders
- Two-way, partially exposed, reverse-coil center front zip with internal insulated draft tube
- Exposed snap closure at waist
- Internal belt with buckle closure allows for easy adjustment
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Two-way leg zip is one continuous zip and forms crescent drop-seat construction
- Internal snap closure at ankles
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Avg Weight:
- 1100 g (38.8 oz)
- Regular 32"
- body: 30D 56 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with durable water repellent (DWR) finish, bib: 70D 240 g/m² 77% nylon, 23% elastane knit
- Lifetime Warranty
Perfect for multi-day hikes these ultralight waterproof and windproof rain pants feature knee-high zippers to help you change in a hurry. The elastic waist keeps pants from sagging and adjustable ankle closures prevent water from seeping into socks.