notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S HEDGEHOG HIKE MID GORE-TEX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 22, 2017 4:38:58 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Mid-cut hiker with premier waterproof protection and support
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®membrane
- Full-grain leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Synthetic quarter overlays for protection
- Scratched-rubber tip for protection
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Two-piece, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Full-foot TPU plate for support
- Outsole outriggers for stability
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 1lb 5 oz based on Men's 9
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Increase your mileage with the protection and support of this comfortable hiker that features a Gore-Tex® membrane for waterproof coverage in wet conditions. Cradle™ technology delivers a stable ride by naturally absorbing impact in the midsole and correcting the mechanics ...
Peak baggers covering maximum miles in wet challenging conditions need the superior protection of a waterproof Gore-Tex® mid-cut fast hiker crafted with a lightweight Pebax® plate for rebound and a flexible Snake Plate™ underfoot for impact protection. Best-in-class Vibram® soles ...
Peak baggers covering maximum miles in challenging conditions need the superior protection of a waterproof Gore-Tex® mid-cut hiker that's designed with CRADLE™ technology to encourage proper stride alignment. The Ultra Series provides critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess ...