MEN'S HEDGEHOG HIKE GORE-TEX®
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S HEDGEHOG HIKE GORE-TEX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,400 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 10, 2016 4:24:05 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces.
- Hiking shoe with premier waterproof protection and support
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®membrane
- Full-grain leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Synthetic quarter overlays for protection
- Scratched-rubber tip for protection
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Two-piece, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Full-foot TPU plate for support
- Outsole outriggers for stability
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 14.6 oz (413 g) based on Men's 9
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Transition from road to trails during adventure races in this lightweight and flexible yet protective workhorse that's crafted with a wide platform for stability protective Vibram® soles with grippy tread for aggressive traction underfoot when charging uphill and ample midsole ...
"These are so comfortable you won't want to leave base camp!" -Cedar Wright The North Face® Athlete Rock Climber. The Base Camp Flip-Flop is sure to outlast even your most rambunctious outings. Designed with the same material as our hyper-durable ...
Ideal for technical hikes when you're carrying a heavy pack this waterproof Gore-Tex mid-height shoe features a supportive internal cable cinch and a hiking specific midsole that features improved Ultra Protect Cradle Guide technology for better ankle stability.
For maximum protection underfoot and subtle pronation correction wear this GORE-TEX® waterproof stability trail-running shoe when blazing down slick uneven trails. Constructed with a full-length EVA midsole a midfoot shank and rigid Snake Plate™ under the ball of the foot ...