notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S HAUSER TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,974 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 19, 2017 4:35:40 PM EST
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a durable, waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L shell with a removable down inner jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Center front zip with stormflap and Velcro® closure
- Top-entry chest pockets with Velcro® closure
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- [Inner Jacket] 550 fill goose down certified to the RDS by Control Union
- Avg Weight:
- 1206 g (42.5 oz)
- Center Back:
- Outer Body:
- 70D 184 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- Outer shoulders and hood:
- 167 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- 50D 75 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- Inner Insulation:
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Boasting maximum breathability and weather-resistant protection for bluebird days on the slopes this TNF™ Apex Aerobic alpine jacket is crafted with varied insulation delivering the most warmth around your core and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves.
Prepare for an endless winter of skiing with the customizable coverage of this fully featured three-in-one snowsports jacket that pairs a waterproof windproof shell with a zip-in midweight jacket for streamlined warmth. The alpine-sweater style jacket with fleece backing can ...
Streamline your everyday layering with this quilted shirt jacket that's insulated with ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® for additional warmth without bulk or weight. Finished with chambray trim on the inner collar and cuffs for an unexpected casual touch.
Whether you're trekking to your final destination by foot or by yak this heavyweight sweater-knit fleece provides thermal insulation in cool-to-cold conditions. An exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio makes this densely knit yet breathable jacket travel friendly.