notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S HAUSER TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,974 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 21, 2018 5:05:49 AM EDT
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a durable, waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L shell with a removable down inner jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Center front zip with stormflap and Velcro® closure
- Top-entry chest pockets with Velcro® closure
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- [Inner Jacket] 550 fill goose down certified to the RDS by Control Union
- Avg Weight:
- 1206 g (42.5 oz)
- Center Back:
- Outer Body:
- 70D 184 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- Outer shoulders and hood:
- 167 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- 50D 75 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- Inner Insulation:
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Built for freeriders who dominate every feature on the mountain this waterproof HyVent® 2L Tom Wallisch-inspired jacket offers insulated warmth and breathability without restricting movement. Available in regular-medium 30-inch long Classic fit or medium-large 33-inch long Super-Park fit. Varied insulation ...
Whether you're trekking to your final destination by foot or by yak this heavyweight sweater-knit fleece provides thermal insulation in cool-to-cold conditions. An exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio makes this densely knit yet breathable jacket travel friendly.
Balancing technical features with a street-savvy aesthetic this alpine ski jacket is crafted with a soft mélange exterior and varied insulation that customizes your warmth on the slopes by placing the most insulation at your core and slightly less (60 ...