MEN’S HAUSER TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S HAUSER TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,290 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 22, 2017 8:18:13 AM EST
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a durable, waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L shell with a removable down inner jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Center front zip with stormflap and Velcro® closure
- Top-entry chest pockets with Velcro® closure
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- [Inner Jacket] 550 fill goose down certified to the RDS by Control Union
- Avg Weight:
- 1206 g (42.5 oz)
- Center Back:
- Outer Body:
- 70D 184 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- Outer shoulders and hood:
- 167 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- 50D 75 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- Inner Insulation:
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
For technical layering at its best this highly breathable insulated hybrid backcountry jacket is specifically designed to be layered under our Steep Series jackets. The durable exterior has four-way stretch at the shoulders and underarms for improved freedom of movement ...
Get the versatile coverage you need this ski season with a customizable three-in-one jacket system that prepares you for unpredictable conditions. The exterior jacket is constructed of breathable TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock for water-resistant windproof protection when you're skiing on piste. ...
The ultimate summit jacket for extreme cold offers responsibly sourced 800 fill down and a welded Z-baffle construction to deliver maximum warmth and protection. The hyper-durable FuseForm™ construction provides targeted tear resistance while articulated patterning offers top alpine mobility. Part ...