MEN’S HAUSER TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S HAUSER TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,290 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 26, 2016 2:21:54 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a durable, waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L shell with a removable down inner jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Center front zip with stormflap and Velcro® closure
- Top-entry chest pockets with Velcro® closure
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- [Inner Jacket] 550 fill goose down certified to the RDS by Control Union
- Avg Weight:
- 1206 g (42.5 oz)
- Center Back:
- Outer Body:
- 70D 184 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- Outer shoulders and hood:
- 167 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- 50D 75 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- Inner Insulation:
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Built for freeriders who dominate every feature on the mountain this waterproof HyVent® 2L Tom Wallisch-inspired jacket offers insulated warmth and breathability without restricting movement. Available in regular-medium 30-inch long Classic fit or medium-large 33-inch long Super-Park fit. Varied insulation ...
Delivering well-rounded protection in alpine environments our warmest synthetic-insulated hard-shell mountaineering jacket features ample insulation (133 g) throughout the body and slightly less insulation (100 g) in the hood and sleeves.The durable weatherproof exterior protects the PrimaLoft® Gold ...
This down-insulated waterproof jacket stays true to The North Face® tradition with innovative attributes and encompasses a detachable faux fur trim on the hood for added protection and style. With multiple pockets this durable jacket is ideal wear on cold ...
Your go-to alpine mid layer for staying warm when the sun sinks below the ridge this ultralight down jacket is insulated with responsibly sourced 800 fill goose down and features our FuseFormâ¢ construction for targeted durability with minimal seaming.