notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S Backyard Project PULLOVER in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 18, 2017 5:13:01 AM EST
- All of the Backyard Project products are made in the USA
- Exclusive homegrown hoodie
- Designed at our Bay Area headquarters and cut, sewn, dyed and screen-printed in Los Angeles
- Made with a blend of American-grown brown and white cotton that's spun in the Carolinas for a unique heather effect
- Garment-dyed with fewer chemicals due to a cotton pre-treatment
- Kangaroo hand pockets
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Shop the Backyard Collection
- Avg Weight:
- 430g (15oz)
- 355 g/m2, 100% Cotton
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Pullover this lightweight technical layer for optimal coverage during cool-weather runs. The updated design for 2013 features body-mapped construction and FlashDry™ fibers to accelerate drying time and regulate body temperature. The durable knit body features knit panels down the center ...
Regulate your body temperature after fast hikes or on cool-weather runs with a durable yet lightweight 100-weight fleece that easily transitions through the seasons. The quarter-zip design makes it easy to ventilate this breathable pullover.