notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S GARNER TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
For on-mountain versatility and customized weather protection, this alpine-specific jacket system pairs a waterproof streamlined shell with a reversible, zip-in insulated (100 g) liner. The warm liner jacket can be removed during spring skiing conditions, or worn as a standalone jacket around the lodge.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket system pairs a waterproof, breathable shell with a zip-in Heatseeker™-insulated liner jacket
- [Outer] Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible hood
- Chest flap pocket
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Underarm vents
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap powder skirt
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- [Inner] Reversible liner jacket
- Avg Weight:
- 1015 g (35.8 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 31"; Liner: 28.5"
- 47 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta plain weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 79 g/m² 100% polyester heather taffeta plain weave with DWR finish; 265 g/m² 93% polyester 7% elastane one-sided fleece
- 100 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash