notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S GARNER TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 21, 2017 2:53:05 PM EST
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket system pairs a waterproof, breathable shell with a zip-in Heatseeker™-insulated liner jacket
- [Outer] Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible hood
- Chest flap pocket
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Underarm vents
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap powder skirt
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- [Inner] Reversible liner jacket
- Avg Weight:
- 1015 g (35.8 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 31"; Liner: 28.5"
- 47 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta plain weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 79 g/m² 100% polyester heather taffeta plain weave with DWR finish; 265 g/m² 93% polyester 7% elastane one-sided fleece
- 100 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Get the versatile coverage you need this ski season with a customizable three-in-one jacket system that prepares you for unpredictable conditions. The exterior jacket is constructed of breathable TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock for water-resistant windproof protection when you're skiing on piste. ...
We engineered this lightweight 800-fill down insulated hooded jacket with our new baffle construction to reduce the use of glue and stitching and create a highly packable layer that doesn’t sacrifice on-mountain warmth. Integrated transceiver security loop at the shoulder ...