MEN’S GARNER TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S GARNER TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 17, 2017 5:06:55 AM EST
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket system pairs a waterproof, breathable shell with a zip-in Heatseeker™-insulated liner jacket
- [Outer] Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible hood
- Chest flap pocket
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Underarm vents
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap powder skirt
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- [Inner] Reversible liner jacket
- Avg Weight:
- 1015 g (35.8 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 31"; Liner: 28.5"
- 47 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta plain weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 79 g/m² 100% polyester heather taffeta plain weave with DWR finish; 265 g/m² 93% polyester 7% elastane one-sided fleece
- 100 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Conditions can change by the hour during all-day outdoor exploration but you'll be prepared for anything with this 3-in-1 layering system that delivers best-in-class protection in wet cold conditions. The waterproof stretch shell features a dry-touch coating that eliminates the ...
The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali Hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs ...
This durable FuseForm™ Polartec® fleece mid layer strikes the ultimate balance between protection and comfort with an engineered-knit center back and underarms for improved temperature control. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest alpine equipment.