MEN’S GARNER TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S GARNER TRICLIMATE® JACKET in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 24, 2016 10:13:04 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket system pairs a waterproof, breathable shell with a zip-in Heatseeker™-insulated liner jacket
- [Outer] Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible hood
- Chest flap pocket
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Underarm vents
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap powder skirt
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- [Inner] Reversible liner jacket
- Avg Weight:
- 1015 g (35.8 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 31"; Liner: 28.5"
- 47 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta plain weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 79 g/m² 100% polyester heather taffeta plain weave with DWR finish; 265 g/m² 93% polyester 7% elastane one-sided fleece
- 100 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Conditions can change by the hour during all-day outdoor exploration but you'll be prepared for anything with this 3-in-1 layering system that delivers best-in-class protection in wet cold conditions. The waterproof stretch shell features a dry-touch coating that eliminates the ...
Battle dropping temperatures on the slopes with a 550-fill down insulated hooded jacket for reliable warmth without weight in cold conditions. The durable ripstop exterior has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light snowfall.
For technical layering at its best this highly breathable insulated hybrid backcountry jacket is specifically designed to be layered under our Steep Series jackets. The durable exterior has four-way stretch at the shoulders and underarms for improved freedom of movement ...
We engineered this lightweight 800-fill down insulated hooded jacket with our new baffle construction to reduce the use of glue and stitching and create a highly packable layer that doesn’t sacrifice on-mountain warmth. Integrated transceiver security loop at the shoulder ...