notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S FUSEFORM™ PROGRESSOR SHELL in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 4,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 25, 2017 4:14:32 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Superlight, technical, seam-sealed climbing shell
- The Progressor Collection is an alpine-layering system that’s designed for climbing
- Alpine Fit designed for vertical movement
- Waterproof, breathable, three-layer shell with GORE® C-KNIT™ technology
- 100% windproof fabric
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks
- FuseForm™ engineered yoke and sleeves for durability without additional seams
- Pit-zip venting
- Water-resistant polyurethane (PU) VISLON® front zipper
- PU chest and hand pocket zippers with pack-friendly placement
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight:
- 350 g (12.3 oz)
- Center Back:
- 22D x 22D nylon + 34D two-ply polyester 91 g/m² GORE-TEX® 3L shell with GORE® C-KNIT™ technology—88% nylon, 12% polyester engineered with FuseForm™ construction
- Lifetime Warranty
Whether trudging through a drizzle a shower or a full-blown rainstorm boys are covered with these waterproof fully seam sealed pants. Designed with Dryventâ¢ 2L on the body and coupled with a mesh knit lining this breathable fabric keeps boys ...
Fully featured for durable protection without weight during high-intensity alpine exploration this highly breathable waterproof 3-layer Gore-Tex Active shell jacket is crafted with a streamlined fit that doesn't inhibit freedom of movement in alpine environments.