MEN’S FUSEFORM™ DOT MATRIX JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S FUSEFORM™ DOT MATRIX JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,190 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 9, 2016 11:29:11 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Technical rain shell engineered with FuseForm™ construction for targeted durability
- Innovative FuseForm construction seamlessly fuses light and strong fibers for targeted durability
- Active fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell with hex gradient design
- Engineered yoke for durability and fewer seams
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden cord locks
- Center front zip
- Pit-zip venting
- Pack-friendly zip hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Avg Weight:
- 480 g
- Center Back Length:
- 50D x 70D + 75D 109 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—53% polyester, 47% nylon engineered FuseForm™ plain weave
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Propel yourself down the trail with the protection of this weather-resistant woven running jacket that features a subtle embossed pattern across the shoulders a cape vent at the upper back for enhanced breathability and comfortable knit panels with wicking FlashDry ...
With its name derived from the largest community in Antarctica the McMurdo Parka protects those who wear it from harsh wintry conditions like the elements facing residents on the South Pole. This vintage-inspired parka boasts a slew of pockets and ...
Built for freeriders who dominate every feature on the mountain this waterproof HyVent® 2L Tom Wallisch-inspired jacket offers insulated warmth and breathability without restricting movement. Available in regular-medium 30-inch long Classic fit or medium-large 33-inch long Super-Park fit. Varied insulation ...
Now crafted in a lighter fabric that delivers enhanced durability this abrasion- and weather-resistant training hoodie provides extra protection whether you’re slinging sandbags over your shoulder or climbing ropes and is crafted with fleece sleeves for an improved range of ...