MEN’S FUSEFORM™ DOT MATRIX JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S FUSEFORM™ DOT MATRIX JACKET in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,190 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 22, 2016 1:23:49 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Technical rain shell engineered with FuseForm™ construction for targeted durability
- Innovative FuseForm construction seamlessly fuses light and strong fibers for targeted durability
- Active fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell with hex gradient design
- Engineered yoke for durability and fewer seams
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden cord locks
- Center front zip
- Pit-zip venting
- Pack-friendly zip hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Avg Weight:
- 480 g
- Center Back Length:
- 50D x 70D + 75D 109 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—53% polyester, 47% nylon engineered FuseForm™ plain weave
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.
For unparalleled versatility on the trails this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a textured waterproof lined shell with a zip-out midweight hardface fleece for customizable insulation. Wear both jackets together in cold wet conditions or wear them separately as weather permits. ...
The ultimate summit jacket for extreme cold offers responsibly sourced 800 fill down and a welded Z-baffle construction to deliver maximum warmth and protection. The hyper-durable FuseFormâ¢ construction provides targeted tear resistance while articulated patterning offers top alpine mobility.
Streamline your everyday layering with this quilted shirt jacket that's insulated with PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ for additional warmth without bulk or weight. Finished with chambray trim on the inner collar and cuffs for an unexpected casual touch. The DWR (durable water ...