notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S FOUNDATION JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 26, 2018 5:44:22 AM EDT
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- Quick-drying stretch fleece hooded jacket with wind and water resistance
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Wind permeability rated at 10 CFM in stretch woven arms, shoulders and hood
- Hand pockets
- Chest pocket
- Under-helmet, fitted hood
- Adjustable hem
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Avg Weight:
- 600 g (21.16 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell A:
- 75D 275 g/m² 51% polyester, 42% recycled polyester, 7% elastane jersey faced fleece with FlashDry™
- Shell B:
- 161 g/m² 93% polyester, 7% elastane stretch woven
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali Jacket and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs ...
An iconic fleece jacket carefully designed to provide comfort and warmth in cool to cold weather. Abrasion-resistant fabric overlays at shoulders chest and elbows increase durability in high-stress areas. Constructed with Polartec® 300 series fleece using REPREVE® fibers.