MEN’S FOUNDATION JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S FOUNDATION JACKET in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 22, 2016 9:31:44 AM EDT
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Quick-drying stretch fleece hooded jacket with wind and water resistance
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Wind permeability rated at 10 CFM in stretch woven arms, shoulders and hood
- Hand pockets
- Chest pocket
- Under-helmet, fitted hood
- Adjustable hem
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Avg Weight:
- 600 g (21.16 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell A:
- 75D 275 g/m² 51% polyester, 42% recycled polyester, 7% elastane jersey faced fleece with FlashDry™
- Shell B:
- 161 g/m² 93% polyester, 7% elastane stretch woven
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Regulate your body temperature after fast hikes or on cool-weather runs with a durable yet lightweight 100-weight fleece that easily transitions through the seasons. The quarter-zip design makes it easy to ventilate this breathable pullover.
Witness the evolution of a legend with our redesigned Denali jacket thatâs crafted of warm durable Sherpa fleece and features a relaxed fit for unmatched comfort. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 ...
Whether you're trekking to your final destination by foot or by yak this heavyweight sweater-knit fleece provides thermal insulation in cool-to-cold conditions. An exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio makes this densely knit yet breathable jacket travel friendly.