notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S FAR NORTHERN WATERPROOF PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 11, 2017 9:18:00 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed shell with down insulation
- Fixed, contoured hood with bonded brim
- Exposed, center front AquaGuard® zip
- Alpine pockets with infusion detail
- Side-entry flap hand pockets with infusion detail
- Shaped cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- Media compatible
- Raised high-definition logo on chest and back
- Avg Weight:
- 1125 g (39.7 oz)
- Center Back:
- 162 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- 153 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—91% polyester, 9% nylon pinstripe woven
- 47 g/m² 100% nylon
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Built for freeriders who dominate every feature on the mountain this waterproof HyVent® 2L Tom Wallisch-inspired jacket offers insulated warmth and breathability without restricting movement. Available in regular-medium 30-inch long Classic fit or medium-large 33-inch long Super-Park fit. Varied insulation ...
Break into the backcountry with the versatile warmth of a lightweight mid-layer jacket that's insulated with toasty 800-fill goose down crafted with wicking fleece side panels and protected by a sleek low-profile nylon ripstop exterior. Fully dialed features include an ...