notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S DUBS INSULATED JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 - 2,190 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 27, 2018 1:31:03 AM EDT
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- Rider-specific, waterproof jacket is available in two lengths
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable fixed hood with single adjustment
- Hood secure
- Pit-zip vents
- Hand zip pockets
- Zip chest pocket with media egress opening
- Pass pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Stretch powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Clip integration
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Designed for skiing/snowboarding
- shell: 70D 163 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% nylon Taslan®; 70D 165 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% nylon faille Forest Night Green JC Tiger Camo and Cosmic Blue Island prints
- lining: taffeta, brushed tricot / insulation: 80 g/60 g Heatseeker™
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs 6 oz (1087 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- R-M: 30”, L-M: 30+3”
- Lifetime Warranty
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.
For on-mountain versatility and customized weather protection this alpine-specific jacket system pairs a waterproof streamlined shell with a reversible zip-in insulated (100 g) liner. The warm liner jacket can be removed during spring skiing conditions or worn as a standalone ...
Whether you're trekking to your final destination by foot or by yak this heavyweight sweater-knit fleece provides thermal insulation in cool-to-cold conditions. An exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio makes this densely knit yet breathable jacket travel friendly.
This down-insulated waterproof jacket stays true to The North Face® tradition with innovative attributes and encompasses a detachable faux fur trim on the hood for added protection and style. With multiple pockets this durable jacket is ideal wear on cold ...