MEN’S DNP JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S DNP JACKET in in size is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
Standard for environmental health & safety in the manufacturing process.
- Designed for alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Packable, light (60 g) synthetic insulation protected by durable nylon ripstop and DWR finish
- Synthetic 60 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation stays warm even when wet
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well, increase mobility and reduce bulk
- Two zippered hardwarmer pockets
- Zippered hand pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- body: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- Fabric: underarms: 125 g/m² TNF™ Apex Aerobic—87% nylon, 13% elastane double weave with DWR
- cuff: 225 g/m² 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit / insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft®Gold
- Average Weight:
- 255 g (8.99 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty