notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S DNP HOODIE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 21, 2017 5:19:09 AM EDT
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Synthetic 60 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation stays warm even when wet
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well, increase mobility and reduce bulk
- Two zippered hardwarmer pockets
- Zippered hand pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- bluesign® approved fabric
- body: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- underarms: 125 g/m² TNF™ Apex Aerobic—87% nylon, 13% elastane double weave with DWR, Fabric: cuff: 225 g/m² 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit
- insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft® Gold
- Average Weight:
- 300 g (10.58 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Already an athlete favorite this new midweight hardface fleece hoodie weighs in at almost 17 ounces and is crafted with stretch so you won't sacrifice freedom of movement for warmth when you're on the rock. The durable abrasion-resistant exterior is ...
Sport this heavyweight sweater-knit fleece with light insulation in the hood and shoulders during your next trek in cool-to-cold temperatures. The quarter-zip design allows you to ventilate and cool down without removing layers.
The ultimate layering piece for the mountain this stretch fleece jacket is crafted with wicking FlashDry fibers throughout and DWR protection on the shoulders to provide warmth mobility and protection in the backcountry. The hybrid construction pairs an extra soft ...
Stay cool on the ascent and warm as you downclimb in this highly technical insulated hybrid climbing jacket that features a PrimaLoft®-insulated core merged with a durable stretch-woven hood and sleeves. Laser-perforated underarm venting adds breathability and an Alpine Fit ...