notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S DNP HOODIE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 19, 2017 9:25:26 AM EST
Designed for Climbing
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
- Alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Synthetic 60 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation stays warm even when wet
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well, increase mobility and reduce bulk
- Two zippered hardwarmer pockets
- Zippered hand pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- bluesign® approved fabric
- body: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- underarms: 125 g/m² TNF™ Apex Aerobic—87% nylon, 13% elastane double weave with DWR, Fabric: cuff: 225 g/m² 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit
- insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft® Gold
- Average Weight:
- 300 g (10.58 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Already an athlete favorite this new midweight hardface fleece hoodie weighs in at almost 17 ounces and is crafted with stretch so you won't sacrifice freedom of movement for warmth when you're on the rock. The durable abrasion-resistant exterior is ...
Success in mountain sports favors the ready. Build functional strength with the reliable protection of a durable hoodie that’s designed with an abrasion- and weather-resistant hood and body for extra protection while hauling sand bags and climbing ropes.
Stay cool on the ascent and warm as you downclimb in this highly technical insulated hybrid climbing jacket that features a PrimaLoft®-insulated core merged with a durable stretch-woven hood and sleeves. Laser-perforated underarm venting adds breathability and an Alpine Fit ...