MEN’S DESOLATION THERMOBALL™ JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S DESOLATION THERMOBALL™ JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 18, 2017 4:33:48 PM EST
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Hybrid insulated backcountry jacket specifically designed to be layered under our Steep Series jackets
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulates in wet, cold conditions
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Water resistant, breathable
- VISLON® center front zip
- Water-resistant, zip chest pocket and flap-cover, zip handwarmer pockets
- Packable, stows into hand pocket
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Avg Weight:
- 413 g (14.57 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell A:
- 15D 34 g/m² 100% nylon
- Shell B:
- 55D x 150D 161 g/m² 93% polyester, 7% elastane
- 11 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation, PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- 80D 172 g/m² 100% polyester
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Conditions can change by the hour during all-day outdoor exploration but you'll be prepared for anything with this 3-in-1 layering system that delivers best-in-class protection in wet cold conditions. The waterproof stretch shell features a dry-touch coating that eliminates the ...
Give winter everything you've got in your arsenal with this 3-in-1 jacket system that pairs a rugged Gore-Tex exterior jacket with a zip-out 550-fill goose down interior jacket for pinnacle warmth and waterproof protection. The down-insulated jacket is crafted with ...
Built for freeriders who dominate every feature on the mountain this waterproof HyVent® 2L Tom Wallisch-inspired jacket offers insulated warmth and breathability without restricting movement. Available in regular-medium 30-inch long Classic fit or medium-large 33-inch long Super-Park fit. Varied insulation ...
This down-insulated waterproof jacket stays true to The North Face® tradition with innovative attributes and encompasses a detachable faux fur trim on the hood for added protection and style. With multiple pockets this durable jacket is ideal wear on cold ...