MEN’S DENALI ANORAK
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S DENALI ANORAK in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
The iconic Denali returns as an anorak constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
- 359 g/m² 100% recycled polyester fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 70D 118 g/m² 100% nylon with non-fluorinated durable water-repellent (NF DWR) finish
- Relaxed fit
- 15" side zip on left side for easy on/off
- Adjustable, three-piece hood with cord lock
- Reinforced hood, shoulders, chest and forearms for abrasion resistance
- Covered, secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for added mobility and comfort
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder