notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S DENALI 2 JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,074 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 24, 2017 6:09:21 AM EDT
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Iconic jacket constructed with recycled fleece
- Relaxed fit
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Two chest pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for comfort
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Media pocket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- See our Denali Collection
- Avg Weight:
- 700 g (24.7 oz)
- Center Back:
- 333 g/m² Recycled Polartec® 300 Series—100% polyester classic fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 342 g/m² Recycled Polartec® 300 Series—65% recycled polyester, 35% polyester classic fleece with DWR finish
- 118 g/m² 100% nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Now offered in a limited-edition print this durable abrasion- and weather-resistant training hoodie delivers extra protection when you’re slinging sandbags or climbing ropes and is crafted with fleece sleeves for an improved range of movement.
Whether it's worn as an exterior shell or a standalone jacket in mild conditions this hybrid jacket provides ideal insulation during hard-charging ski sessions in challenging weather. Constructed with ample (100 g) baffled PrimaLoft® insulation around the core and breathable ...
For versatile performance in cool to cold conditions this three-in-one jacket integrates the protection of a waterproof hard shell with the lightweight warmth of a soft-shell liner. The waterproof HyVent® exterior remains breathable during aerobic activity in wet weather. Zip ...
This durable FuseForm™ Polartec® fleece mid layer strikes the ultimate balance between protection and comfort with an engineered-knit center back and underarms for improved temperature control. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest alpine equipment.