notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S DENALI 2 JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,253 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 22, 2017 8:00:32 PM EDT
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Iconic jacket constructed with recycled fleece
- Relaxed fit
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Two chest pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for comfort
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Media pocket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- See our Denali Collection
- Avg Weight:
- 700 g (24.7 oz)
- Center Back:
- 333 g/m² Recycled Polartec® 300 Series—100% polyester classic fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 342 g/m² Recycled Polartec® 300 Series—65% recycled polyester, 35% polyester classic fleece with DWR finish
- 118 g/m² 100% nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
For unparalleled versatility on the trails this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a textured waterproof lined shell with a zip-out midweight hardface fleece for customizable insulation. Wear both jackets together in cold wet conditions or wear them separately as weather permits. ...
Be better prepared for changing conditions with this customizable 3-in-1 jacket that pairs a warm insulated shell that features a waterproof exterior with a zip-in midweight fleece jacket. Wear both together in wet cold conditions or separately as weather permits. ...
An iconic fleece jacket carefully designed to provide comfort and warmth in cool to cold weather. Abrasion-resistant fabric overlays at shoulders chest and elbows increase durability in high-stress areas. Constructed with Polartec® 300 series fleece using REPREVE® fibers.
If you've ever been caught ill-equipped in an unexpected rain or hailstorm you know how miserable it feels to finish the trek when you're cold numb and your soaking clothes are suctioned to your body. Prepare yourself for such scenarios ...