MEN'S DENALI 2 HOODIE
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S DENALI 2 HOODIE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
- Relaxed fit
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Three-piece, attached, adjustable hood
- Reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms for abrasion resistance
- Covered, secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for added mobility and comfort
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- 359 g/m² 100% recycled polyester fleece with non-fluorinated durable water-repellent (NF DWR) finish
- 346 g/m² 87% recycled polyester, 13% polyester fleece with NF DWR finish
- 346 g/m² 100% recycled polyester fleece with NF DWR finish
- 70D 118 g/m² 100% nylon with NF DWR finish