notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S DENALI 2 HOODIE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,000 PeakPoints with this product
The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali Hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
- Witness the evolution of a legend. This iconic hoodie is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability.
- Relaxed fit
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Two chest pockets
- Stretch cuffs for comfort
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Media pocket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- Avg Weight:
- 753 g (26.6 oz)
- Center Back:
- 333 g/m² Recycled Polartec® 300 Series—100% polyester classic fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 342 g/m² Recycled Polartec® 300 Series—65% recycled polyester, 35% polyester classic fleece with DWR finish
- 118 g/m² 100% nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash