1990 Mountain Jacket Gore-Tex
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the 1990 Mountain Jacket Gore-Tex in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 16, 2020 1:35:19 PM EST
Designed for Hiking
- Relaxed fit
- Two-piece, attached, fully adjustable hood can be rolled flat and stowed with the use of a Velcro® tab
- Original grosgrain and tension-lock system on side hood
- Oversize barrel and tied bungee-adjustment system at hood collar for easy grip
- Double center front stormflap with snap closure covers the VISLON® center front zip
- Internal secure-zip chest pocket
- Reverse-entry alpine hand pockets
- Three internal pockets that were originally designed for an avalanche beacon
- Three-piece sleeves
- Pit-zip venting
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Zip-in-compatible integration with the ’95 Retro Denali
- Avg Weight:
- 1100 g (38.8 oz)
- Center Back:
- 167D 188 g/m² GORE-TEX 2L—100% polyester woven with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 78D 162 g/m² GORE-TEX 2L—100% nylon woven ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester woven
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
A retro callback to the iconic Mountain Light Jacket this updated silhouette seamlessly blends fashion and function into a single must-have piece. Drawstrings in the hood waist and hem help you customize the fit while fully waterproof DryVent™ fabric helps ...
Crafted with FUTURELIGHT™ 3L fabric the A-CAD jacket keeps you dry and comfortable on big-mountain powder. Breathe (and move) easier on any ride with a more relaxed fit and a soft-brushed warm tricot backer that actually feels good against your ...
"If it's cold and it's time to drop the clutch this is the jacket. Water-resistant breathable stretchy and ready to rock."-Cedar Wright The North Face® Athlete Rock Climber. For windy cold weather activities this coveted soft shell keeps you warm ...