MEN'S CRYOS GTX® TRICLIMATE®
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S CRYOS GTX® TRICLIMATE® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Avg Weight:
- 1400 g (49.4 oz)
- Center Back:
- Outer: 33.5", Inner: 28"
- 44D + 22D 220 g/m² Gore-Tex® 3L—100% polyester plain weave with warm jersey backer
- 50D + 40D 76 g/m² 100% brushed polyester
- Inner insulation:
- 800 fill goose down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Ultra-warm, weatherproof, three-in-one jacket
- The Cryos Collection delivers maximum warmth and protection
- [Outer] Standard Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed Gore-Tex® 3L shell with a warm jersey backer
- 100% windproof fabric
- Fully adjustable, extendable snorkel hood with OT-fused hidden adjuster for maximum weather protection
- Grown-on stormflap covers the two-way, AquaGuard® center front zip
- Secure-zip chest pockets with additional inner zip to pass-through pockets and stretch stash pockets
- Lower hand pockets with welded snap flap top entry and exposed, AquaGuard® secure-zip side entry
- Tunneled-elastic cuff adjustment with inset, insulated, stretch inner cuff
- Drop-tail hem for added coverage
- Raised polyurethane (PU) TNF™ twill box logo on bicep and raised PU TNF™ logo on back shoulder
- [Inner] 800 fill goose down
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Super-warm brushed taffeta with mechanical stretch for comfort and mobility
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip with inner draft flap
- Clean-finish cuffs with inset, insulated, stretch inner cuff
- Raised PU TNF™ logo on chest and back shoulder
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
GORE-TEX® products are designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection for a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.