Men's Cryos Cotton Blend Down Parka GTX®
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Cryos Cotton Blend Down Parka GTX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 5,250 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 25, 2019 6:38:19 AM EDT
Designed for City
- Standard fit, 800-fill down parka
- Adjustable hood
- Hidden wire brim at hood for added structure
- Grown-on stormflap covers the two-way, AquaGuard®, VISLON® center front zip
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Alpine pockets with exposed, AquaGuard®, coil zips and horizontal lower wraparound hand pockets
- Flap-closure lower hand pockets
- Concealed-zip pocket on cuff
- Pit-zip venting
- Adjustable snap cuff tabs with down-insulated inner cuffs and stretch gussets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Avg Weight:
- 1580 g (55.7 oz)
- Center Back:
- 224 g/m² GORE-TEX 2L—42% polyester, 34% nylon, 19% wool, 5% elastane cotton jacquard
- 50D 76 g/m² 100% polyester brushed taffeta with mechanical stretch
- 800 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Schuss from Andermatt to Zermatt with no problems at all in this slim-fit four-way stretch GORE-TEX jacket that features a removeable helmet-compatible hood for season-long comfort. This white room-ready jacket comes with a powder skirt that works with your body ...
Beat your buddies down the hill in this lightweight and durable ski jacket crafted from two-layer Apex Flex material for nimble protection. A removable helmet-compatible hood offers customizable warmth and a snap-away powder skirt keeps your base layers dry when ...