notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S COREFIRE DOWN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,094 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 16, 2017 11:56:58 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Warm 550-fill down insulated GORE WINDSTOPPER® ski jacket
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease gives you the maximum range of motion without any distractions
- Windproof and highly water-resistant GORE WINDSTOPPER® shell keeps the elements at bay
- 550-fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union)
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible hood
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Underarm vents
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap powder skirt
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Avg Weight:
- 1005 g (35.45 oz)
- Center Back:
- 50D 83 g/m² GORE WINDSTOPPER® 2L—100% polyester
- 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- 130 g Heatseeker™ in shoulder and seat, 100 g Heatseeker™ in side panels, hood and lower arms
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
For the ultimate protection while pursuing new terrain and epic lines rely on this warm insulated jacket with a hyper-durable waterproof exterior. Midweight nylon seamlessly integrates with a heavier weight nylon in the hood shoulders sides and inner arms to ...
For on-mountain versatility and customized weather protection this alpine-specific jacket system pairs a waterproof streamlined shell with a reversible zip-in insulated (100 g) liner. The warm liner jacket can be removed during spring skiing conditions or worn as a standalone ...
This down-insulated waterproof jacket stays true to The North Face® tradition with innovative attributes and encompasses a detachable faux fur trim on the hood for added protection and style. With multiple pockets this durable jacket is ideal wear on cold ...
A clean and sleek silhouette streamlines this insulated ski jacket that sparkles with a subtle pinstripe that's woven throughout the waterproof exterior. Designed with varied insulation for dialed warmth and comfortable stretch panels at the waist to remove bulk from ...