notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S COREFIRE DOWN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,094 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 20, 2017 1:53:26 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Warm 550-fill down insulated GORE WINDSTOPPER® ski jacket
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease gives you the maximum range of motion without any distractions
- Windproof and highly water-resistant GORE WINDSTOPPER® shell keeps the elements at bay
- 550-fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union)
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible hood
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Underarm vents
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap powder skirt
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Avg Weight:
- 1005 g (35.45 oz)
- Center Back:
- 50D 83 g/m² GORE WINDSTOPPER® 2L—100% polyester
- 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- 130 g Heatseeker™ in shoulder and seat, 100 g Heatseeker™ in side panels, hood and lower arms
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Tear down the mountain and battle frigid temperatures in this 700-fill down insulated jacket that’s designed for extreme warmth in harsh conditions. The ultra-durable 50D Gore Windstopper® woven exterior resists abrasion while combating windchill and remaining highly breathable. To achieve ...