notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S CLEMENT TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,680 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 20, 2017 10:07:43 AM EST
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- 3-in-1 ski jacket system pairs a waterproof, breathable shell with a Heatseeker™-insulated liner jacket
- [Outer] Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible hood
- Dual secure-zip chest pockets
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Underarm vents
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Four-snap powder skirt
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- [Liner] Ample Heatseeker insulation
- Avg Weight:
- 1371 g (48.36 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 31.25"; Liner: 28.5"
- 173 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon plain weave
- 48 g/m² 100% nylon
- 100 g/80 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Prepare for an endless winter of alpine skiing with the pinnacle protection and customizable coverage of this fully featured three-in-one snowsports jacket. The durable waterproof HyVent® 2L shell protects the zip-in heavyweight fleece jacket for outstanding warmth during the coldest ...
This is the versatile (and reversible) lightly insulated layering piece that ski bums will live in through peak ski season and beyond. The water-resistant exterior gives this snap-front jacket extra weather protection and the drawstring hem can be adjusted to ...
Weather the storm on cold wet powder days in this fully featured best-in-class alpine ski jacket that's insulated with synthetic ThermoBall™ clusters and features a waterproof four-way stretch exterior to shut out the elements on the lift and the slopes. ...
Break into the backcountry on any ski mountaineering or alpine climbing mission with a boost of warmth from this versatile featherweight 800-fill down layer that's finished with a protective yet sleek 15D exterior. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® ...