notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S CHILKAT II LUXE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 780 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 25, 2017 5:21:20 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- [UPPER] Waterproof, BLC-compliant leather upper
- Insulated winter boot guards feet against wet, snowy conditions during winter excursions
- Waterproof construction for the ultimate weather protection
- 200 g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell with forefoot grooves
- Rustproof premium hardware
- Gaiter-compatible D-ring
- [BOTTOM] Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF™ Winter Grip® rubber outsole
- Approx Weight:
- 1 lb 9 oz (722 g) / 3 lbs 2 oz (1444 g) *based on Men’s 9
A lightweight yet protective shoe designed for fast pursuits on mostly hardpack terrain this hiking shoe is crafted with embedded cables for internal mid-foot support and our improved Ultra Protect Cradle Guide technology for reliable support.
For rugged functionality encased in a smooth leather exterior this lightweight mid-cut hiking shoe is crafted of waterproof leather and finished with grippy Vibram soles to protect your feet while backpacking on wet technical terrain. A molded EVA midsole cushions ...
Enhance your performance on rugged terrain during all-out summit assaults with this technical full-crampon boot with Italian craftsmanship and European build. This mountaineering boot is fully featured including: 200 g PrimaLoft® insulation with additional aerogel insulation Cradle™ technology ...