notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S CHILKAT 400 BOOT in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 26, 2017 5:10:17 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Upper: Waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof, cold-weather leather utility boot that's insulated for extreme warmth
- Upper: Waterproof construction for the ultimate weather protection
- Upper: 400 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco recycled insulation
- Upper: Anatomically engineered, injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell
- Upper: Rustproof hardware
- Upper: Gaiter-compatible D-ring
- Bottom: Northotic™ 2.0 dual-density footbed with softer heel and forefoot-cushioning pads
- Bottom: Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Bottom: Durable TNF Winter Grip® outsole
- Bottom: IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 pair: 1 lb 12 oz (808 g) / pair: 3 lbs 8 oz (1616 g) *based on Men’s 9
Featuring a removable liner that provides outstanding warmth in sub-zero temperatures this pull-on style lightweight winter snow boot with zip-front features a seam-sealed waterproof construction that provides protection in wet cold conditions.
Your feet will stay warm and dry on your next snowshoeing adventure with these waterproof leather boots insulated with heat-trapping 200 g Heatseeker™ insulation. The waterproof molded-rubber shell is streamlined to reduce underfoot bulk and improve flexibility over uneven ground. ...
For extra protection during winter excursions this lace-up boot guards your feet in wet snowy conditions. Ample (200 g) Heatseeker™ insulation will keep your feet warm in temperatures down to -25«F. The TNF Winter Grip® outsole provides exceptional grip on ...