Men’s Carto Triclimate® Jacket
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
3-in-1 jacket pairs a weatherproof shell with a warm PrimaLoft™ Black-insulated liner jacket for confidently taking on wet, cold weather, or for wearing separately as weather permits.
- Avg Weight:
- 910 g (32.1 oz)
- Center Back:
- outer: 31", inner: 28.25"
- outer body:
- 75D 116 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- outer lining:
- 75D 68 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- 50D 72 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- inner insulation:
- PrimaLoft® Black Insulation 60% recycled polyester: 100 g in body and collar; 60 g in sleeves
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- [Outer Jacket] Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Covered, reverse-coil chest pocket zip
- Exposed, Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] 100 g PrimaLoft® Black Insulation
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips