notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S CALI ROOTS FLEECE CREW in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 576 PeakPoints with this product
Layer up after a brisk, surf session at Ocean Beach in this durable French terry fleece crew that features a 1960s-inspired graphic print. The 'I Scaled the Mountain For Jerry' patch is a throwback to the original button given to concert-goers who hiked up Squaw Valley to see The Jerry Garcia band in 1991.
- Warm, fleece crew with retro graphic
- The Cali Roots Collection, crafted in California, supports the Grateful Dead's Rex Foundation
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Set-in sleeves
- Water-based, screen-printed graphic on chest; logo on back-right shoulder; and patch above waistband on right
- 300 g/m² 100% cotton French terry fleece
- Lifetime Waranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash