notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S BLAZER PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 420 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 21, 2017 4:57:15 AM EDT
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Lightweight, nylon water-repellent hiking pants
- Straight fit
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lightweight fabric with four-way stretch
- High-recovery tape on waistband
- Laser-cut holes on upper back for ventilation
- Textured overlay-tape dots on side seams
- Concealed-zip stash pocket on right side
- Darts on knees for leg articulation
- Heat transfer logo on left leg
- Contains more than 50% recycled content
- Avg Weight:
- 460 g (16 oz)
- R 32"
- 116 g/m² 100% nylon hex woven dobby
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Ideal for your active lifestyle on and off the trails these stretch nylon hiking pants repel light moisture and feature articulated knees with cooling mesh for increased ventilation. The comfortable elastic waistband is finished with an adjustable buckle.
Foul fall weather wonât interfere with your run in these windproof and water-repellent pants that feature a state-of-the-art three-layer construction and moisture-wicking FlashDryô fibers to regulate temperature for comfort in any conditions. Stretch-knit fabrics and articulation at the knees ensure ...
Shape up before your next multi-day backpacking mission in these lightweight yet durable slim-fit pants crafted with articulated knees and stretch FlashDry™-XD fabric that matches you step for step while wicking away moisture to keep you comfortable on the trail. ...