MEN’S BESWICK TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S BESWICK TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,400 - 2,600 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 28, 2016 5:27:24 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L shell with a warm Heatseeker™-insulated liner
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Center front stormflap with Velcro® closure
- Top-entry chest pocket with Velcro® closure
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- [Inner Jacket] 100 g Heatseeker™
- Zip hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 1066 g (37.6 oz)
- Center Back:
- 70D 150 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Inner Insulation:
- 100 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Battle the elements while skinning uphill from base camp or drop in high above the tree line with the protection of our most technically advanced waterproof jacket that integrates four-way stretch with targeted abrasion resistance using our FuseForm™ construction technique. ...
Built for freeriders who dominate every feature on the mountain this waterproof HyVent® 2L Tom Wallisch-inspired jacket offers insulated warmth and breathability without restricting movement. Available in regular-medium 30-inch long Classic fit or medium-large 33-inch long Super-Park fit. Varied insulation ...
Battling frigid temperatures during stop-and-go activity can be as challenging as the terrain. This lightweight mid-layer is constructed of Polartec® Thermal Pro® High Loft fleece to provide efficient thermal insulation in the coldest conditions. An innovative open-stitch mesh construction between ...
Your go-to alpine mid layer for staying warm when the sun sinks below the ridge this ultralight down jacket is insulated with responsibly sourced 800 fill goose down and features our FuseFormâ¢ construction for targeted durability with minimal seaming.