notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S RESOLVE PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,100 - 1,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 25, 2017 4:29:44 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Breathable, waterproof and windproof hooded parka jacket
- Longer, trench-length rain parka
- Seam-sealed DryVent™ two-layer shell with mesh drop lining
- Attached, adjustable hood stows in collar
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers center front zipper
- Covered zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Embroidered TNF™ logos on chest and back
- Avg Weight:
- 491 g (17.3 oz)
- Center Back:
- 70D 106 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- 75D 110 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- Body lining:
- 40D 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Sleeve and hood lining:
- 75D 67 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
Navigate the city and dodge any wet weather along the way with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry parka engineered with Gore-TexÂ®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable ...
Take on any mission with a chance of showers with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry jacket engineered with Gore-TexÂ®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra-soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable this totally waterproof ...
For unparalleled versatility on the trails this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a textured waterproof lined shell with a zip-out midweight hardface fleece for customizable insulation. Wear both jackets together in cold wet conditions or wear them separately as weather permits. ...