Men’s Arrowood Triclimate® Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Arrowood Triclimate® Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 - 2,190 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 22, 2019 4:15:42 AM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- Standard fit
- Works with zip-in-compatible inner jacket or additional layers
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center front zip with internal draft flap
- Zippered chest and hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] Slim fit
- 200-weight, smooth-face fleece
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with internal draft flap
- Covered, zippered pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 862 g (30.4 oz)
- Length from center back:
- [Inner Jacket] Length from center back:
- 75D x 75D 112 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- outer lining:
- 75D x 75D 66 g/m² 100% polyester
- 210 g/m² 100% polyester
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Wintertime treks are a blast with the customized coverage of this 3-in-1 jacket that combines a durable waterproof outer shell with a removable 550 fill down insulated inner jacket. The exterior shell jacket features plenty of secure-zip pockets hold trail ...
Get the versatile coverage you need this ski season with a customizable three-in-one jacket system that prepares you for unpredictable conditions. This water-resistant and windproof jacket is now lighter without sacrificing its protective qualities breathable performance and on-hill features. If ...
When the mercury drops you’ll be ready in this DryVent™ 2L hard shell that has a Heatseeker™-insulated inner jacket for all the warmth you could wish for. Wear these high-performance ski jackets together or separately as the season progresses. The ...
The iconic Denali returns as an anorak constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana ...