notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S ARROWOOD TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,393 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 20, 2017 5:41:24 PM EST
Designed for Hiking
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, lined DryVent™ 2L shell with a removable midweight hardface fleece
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Zip, covered chest and hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Media compatible
- Hem cinch-cord
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- [Inner Jacket] 200-weight hardface fleece
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 900 g (31.8 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 115 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester dobby
- 206 g/m² 100% polyester hardface fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
An iconic fleece jacket carefully designed to provide comfort and warmth in cool to cold weather. Abrasion-resistant fabric overlays at shoulders chest and elbows increase durability in high-stress areas. Constructed with Polartec® 300 series fleece using REPREVE® fibers.
Break into the backcountry with the versatile warmth of a lightweight mid-layer jacket that's insulated with toasty 800-fill goose down crafted with wicking fleece side panels and protected by a sleek low-profile nylon ripstop exterior. Fully dialed features include an ...
Witness the evolution of a legend with our redesigned Denali jacket that’s crafted of warm durable Sherpa fleece and features a relaxed fit for unmatched comfort. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 ...