notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S ARROWOOD TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,190 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 19, 2017 1:24:04 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a textured, waterproof, lined DryVent™ 2L shell with a zip-out 200-weight smooth-face fleece
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil, center front and hand pocket zips
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] 200-weight smooth-face fleece
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Center Back Length:
- Outer: 29.5"; Inner: 27"
- 75D 115 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester dobby
- Outer Lining:
- 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- 206 g/m² 100% polyester smooth-face fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Avg Weight:
- 865 g (30.51 oz)
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Dial in your winter protection with a 3-in-1 jacket system that provides customized levels of coverage for protection from prolonged exposure to water and wind just pair the waterproof DryVent™ shell with the zip-in windproof stretch soft-shell jacket.
Your first line of defense during athletic alpine pursuits that require wind protection. This protective yet breathable jacket manages moisture with a unique construction that features a wind-resistant upper and middle back that's perforated to ventilate heat during aerobic pushes ...
Boasting maximum breathability and weather-resistant protection for bluebird days on the slopes this TNF™ Apex Aerobic alpine jacket is crafted with varied insulation delivering the most warmth around your core and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves.
Streamline your everyday layering with this quilted shirt jacket that's insulated with ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® for additional warmth without bulk or weight. Finished with chambray trim on the inner collar and cuffs for an unexpected casual touch.