notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S ARROWOOD TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,190 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 25, 2017 11:30:12 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a textured, waterproof, lined DryVent™ 2L shell with a zip-out 200-weight smooth-face fleece
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil, center front and hand pocket zips
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] 200-weight smooth-face fleece
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Center Back Length:
- Outer: 29.5"; Inner: 27"
- 75D 115 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester dobby
- Outer Lining:
- 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- 206 g/m² 100% polyester smooth-face fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Avg Weight:
- 865 g (30.51 oz)
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Using super-lightweight breathable and weather-resistant materials this performance-fit running jacket has an optimal cooling system promoting stellar temperature regulation via vented mesh panels at sides and neck with bonded stitchless seams all while protecting from inclement weather. Nylon ripstop body ...
Because progressing your technique on the slopes is an all-season endeavor this three-in-one jacket provides the protection you’ll need from opening day through spring corn. The freeride-inspired waterproof HyVent™ hard shell jacket is constructed with fully sealed seams to shut ...
Your first line of defense during athletic alpine pursuits that require wind protection. This protective yet breathable jacket manages moisture with a unique construction that features a wind-resistant upper and middle back that's perforated to ventilate heat during aerobic pushes ...
The wind may tear through the city streets but this wind-resistant jacket with a DWR (durable water repellant) finish offers a softshell buffer against chilly spring days. Large alpine pockets are easy to access and feature a smaller compartment to ...