Men’s Apex Storm Peak Triclimate® Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Apex Storm Peak Triclimate® Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 19, 2020 10:33:43 AM EST
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- Water-resistant, breathable, windproof soft shell
- Standard fit
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Two secure-zip chest pockets
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Internal goggle pocket
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Zip-in integration
- Inner Jacket: Secure-zip hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 1530 g (3 lbs 6 oz)
- Center Back:
- 31.5" shell, 27.5" liner
- 237 g/m² WindWall®95% polyester, 5% elastane bonded knit with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 75D 280 g/m² brushed-back fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
A retro callback to the iconic Mountain Light Jacket this updated silhouette seamlessly blends fashion and function into a single must-have piece. Drawstrings in the hood waist and hem help you customize the fit while fully waterproof DryVent™ fabric helps ...
Crafted with FUTURELIGHT™ 3L fabric the A-CAD jacket keeps you dry and comfortable on big-mountain powder. Breathe (and move) easier on any ride with a more relaxed fit and a soft-brushed warm tricot backer that actually feels good against your ...