notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S APEX STORM PEAK TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,794 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 22, 2017 7:13:51 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a water-resistant, breathable shell with a soft-shell liner jacket
- [Outer] Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Water-resistant, breathable, fully seam sealed
- 100% windproof fabric: wind permeability rated at 0 CFM
- Four-way stretch soft shell adds mobility
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible hood
- Dual secure-zip chest pockets
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap powder skirt
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- [Liner] highly wind resistant: air permeability rated at less than 20 CFM
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1660 g (58.55 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 30"; Liner: 27.5"
- 340 g/m² WindWall®—97% polyester, 3% elastane soft shell
- 280 g/m² 100% polyester bonded soft shell
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
An ideal layer for fall runs in crisp conditions this wind- and water-resistant jacket features body-mapped ventilation and wicking FlashDry™ technology to dramatically improve drying time and breathability. The lightweight construction provides adequate protection in moderate conditions when you need ...
The wind may tear through the city streets but this wind-resistant jacket with a DWR (durable water repellant) finish offers a softshell buffer against chilly spring days. Large alpine pockets are easy to access and feature a smaller compartment to ...
Drop into remote mountain zones in the most demanding locations in the world with the nearly indestructible protection of this 70D Gore-Tex® Pro 3L waterproof Steep Series jacket. A purpose-built exterior chest pocket secures a radio transceiver and a water-resistant ...