MEN’S APEX STORM PEAK TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S APEX STORM PEAK TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 2, 2016 2:25:25 PM EST
Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a water-resistant, breathable shell with a soft-shell liner jacket
- [Outer] Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Water-resistant, breathable, fully seam sealed
- 100% windproof fabric: wind permeability rated at 0 CFM
- Four-way stretch soft shell adds mobility
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible hood
- Dual secure-zip chest pockets
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap powder skirt
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- [Liner] highly wind resistant: air permeability rated at less than 20 CFM
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1660 g (58.55 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 30"; Liner: 27.5"
- 340 g/m² WindWall®—97% polyester, 3% elastane soft shell
- 280 g/m² 100% polyester bonded soft shell
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
The ultimate summit jacket for extreme cold offers responsibly sourced 800 fill down and a welded Z-baffle construction to deliver maximum warmth and protection. The hyper-durable FuseForm™ construction provides targeted tear resistance while articulated patterning offers top alpine mobility. Part ...
Adapt to dropping temperatures at the crag or campsite with this 800-fill down insulated jacket that features our innovative minimally stitched construction to create lightweight woven baffles that trap warmth and keep out the elements. Alpine Fit is designed for ...
"If it's cold and it's time to drop the clutch this is the jacket. Water-resistant breathable stretchy and ready to rock."-Cedar Wright The North Face® Athlete Rock Climber. For windy cold weather activities this coveted soft shell keeps you warm ...