Men’s Apex Risor Jacket—Tall
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Apex Risor Jacket—Tall in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,690 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 22, 2019 7:46:05 AM EDT
- Standard fit—tall
- 100% windproof fabric in body and top of sleeves; wind permeability rated at less than 10 CFM
- Highly breathable in underarm and side panels; air permeability rated at more than 100 CFM
- Exposed, VISLON® center front, chest pocket and hand pocket zips
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight:
- 640 g (22.57 oz)
- Center Back:
- solid body:
- 50D 364 g/m² WindWall®—100% polyester bonded knit with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- solid underarm and side panels:
- 343 g/m² 100% polyester with FlashDry™ and DWR finish
- heather body:
- 60D 370 g/m² WindWall®—100% polyester bonded knit with DWR finish
- heather underarm and side panels:
- 60D 335 g/m² 100% polyester bonded fabric with DWR finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
"If it's cold and it's time to drop the clutch this is the jacket. Water-resistant breathable stretchy and ready to rock."-Cedar Wright The North Face® Athlete Rock Climber. For windy cold weather activities this coveted soft shell keeps you warm ...
Get the versatile coverage you need this ski season with a customizable three-in-one jacket system that prepares you for unpredictable conditions. This water-resistant and windproof jacket is now lighter without sacrificing its protective qualities breathable performance and on-hill features. If ...
When the mercury drops you’ll be ready in this DryVent™ 2L hard shell that has a Heatseeker™-insulated inner jacket for all the warmth you could wish for. Wear these high-performance ski jackets together or separately as the season progresses. The ...