notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S ANIMAGI JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 29, 2017 11:18:42 AM EDT
- Performance fit
- Ultralight recycled insulation on body, stretch knit panels on side torso and sleeves
- Hand pockets
- Monkey thumbs bar-tacked for additional support
- Lightweight, stretch binding at cuffs and hem
- Reflective logos
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Drop-tail hem
- Avg Weight:
- 312 g (11.0 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- insulation: 40 g PrimaLoft® Eco
- shell: 20D 35 g/m² (1.0 oz/yd²) 100% nylon ripstop cire with DWR
- stretch panels: 239 g/m² (7.0 oz/yd²) 61% recycled polyester, 27% biconstituent fabric (98% polyester, 2% Carbon from Bamboo), 12% elastane stretch knit with DWR wicking, UPF 30
Set yourself up for summit success in cool to cold conditions with the thermal protection of this mid-weight (100 g) synthetic-insulated jacket that features an ultra-thin polyurethane coating over the double ripstop hood and shoulders for enhanced water resistance.
Using super-lightweight breathable and weather-resistant materials this performance-fit running jacket has an optimal cooling system promoting stellar temperature regulation via vented mesh panels at sides and neck with bonded stitchless seams all while protecting from inclement weather. Nylon ripstop body ...
This down-insulated waterproof jacket stays true to The North Face® tradition with innovative attributes and encompasses a detachable faux fur trim on the hood for added protection and style. With multiple pockets this durable jacket is ideal wear on cold ...
Featured in Outside Magazine's Buyers Guide as a top product for 2013. Blast through fluctuating trail conditions wearing this water- and wind-resistant jacket that remains highly breathable. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish boosts the water resistance of this incredibly ...